Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Blog!

I has it. Because a lot of things have changed. And since this is NaBloPoMo and I wanted to participate I got off my fat ass, metaphorically, you know, not in real life, and made a new blog for a new life.

I'm ignoring the NaBloPoMo prompts for the past two days so I can update those of you who may give a shit about the things that have been happening in my life.

I don't live in Crestview anymore. I've moved to Panama City and it's wonderful with a capital WONDER! The ability to move about without someone driving me somewhere is a blessing, let me tell you.

Mrs. IdB is loving it too as she doesn't have to drive 3 hours every day just to get to her job. I love that for her. I also love that we don't have to spend the equivalent of a car payment every month on gas.

Oh and that whole polygamist thing? Yeah, we're not doing that anymore. When one of the three people in your relationship is a raging narcissist it makes familial harmony hard. Now that we've dropped the narcissistic baggage everything runs much better and we are both much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment